- Internship Approval and Registration
- Enrollment Verification
- Internship Grading
- Funding and Housing Resources
- Affiliation Agreements
- World Campus Students
- Credit by Portfolio
- Internship Program FAQs
Benefits of an Internship
- Explore Your Career Opportunities. An internship helps you focus and evaluate your academic and career choices. It helps you evaluate if you're focusing on the right areas of your education and if a line of work is something you'd like to pursue as a career.
- Develop Yourself Professionally. An internship helps you polish the skills it takes to succeed in the workplace. You also learn the value of networking and how to search for a job.
- Enhance Your Maturity and Self-Confidence. Experience what it means to be a professional. Know how to get a job done and done well. Get a handle on what it takes to take care of personal business for professional success–relocation, housing, transportation, and financial obligations.
- Improve Your Marketability. Build a solid resume with hard evidence of successful work experience. Broaden your skills. Get the knowledge you need to convince an employer that you are the candidate of choice.
- Further Your Education. An internship gives you the opportunity to gain and practice important technical skills in the real-world work environment while you improve your oral and written capabilities. You can earn academic credit and, most often, a paycheck.